Saturday, August 7, 2010

Music Taste?

Some one on my last post said maybe I should talk about my music taste, well i did a little bit on a comment but here is more information.

The List of almost all the artist I listen to:
Jonas Brothers
Lady Antebellum
Lady Gaga
La Roux
Rascal Flatts
Selena Gomez
Demi Lavato
Sugarland
Superchick
Shania Twain
Katy Perry
Avril Lavigne
Eminem
Boys Like Girls
Taylor Swift
Carrie Underwood
Chris Daughtry
And a lot more

A lot of people ask me if I listen to Justin Bieber and I look at then with a confused look and say "Heck No," I don't particularly like his music but i don't dislike it either. But I think soon he'll be forgotten, maybe not this year but possibly next year. But in show business no one is really ever forgotten there will always be someone somewhere that likes that one person.

And I like pretty much anything with a good message, take rap for example. A lot people don't like rap because they think they talk about the same thing. But take Eminem his raps aren't about drugs and sex like a lot are.

If you have any problem with my music taste let me know, it won't make me made you have a right to your own opinion.

~Zayla~

No comments:

Post a Comment